FAST Pack Litespeed
When agility is demanded, the FAST Pack Litespeed delivers full range of motion without weighing you down.
Please note that the FAST Pack Litespeed will be back in stock by Late June.
The FAST Pack Litespeed was inspired by our customers who were looking for a lightweight and more nimble alternative to our legendary FAST Pack EDC for use in active scenarios when you need full range of arm motion. The result is a streamlined 1300 cubic inch pack that incorporates the modularity and ruggedness you’ve come to expect from our FAST Pack line.
Perfectly suited for urban EDC, day hiking, travel or any activity that requires free movement, the FAST Pack Litespeed’s narrow profile and contoured design let you take your essential gear without having to sacrifice speed. The clamshell extends almost all the way down to the bottom of the pack, giving you nearly full and instant access to your gear. The bladder pocket and 2 mesh pockets underneath the clamshell provide additional storage space.
The FAST Pack Litespeed is covered with PALS webbing, allowing you to customize your pack with MOLLE compatible pouches. Two-inch webbing underneath the PALS webbing lets you attach Tek-Lok™ mounted sheaths and holsters so you can be ready at a moment’s notice. Top and bottom compression straps allow you to carry extra gear like a jacket without wasting space in your pack.
Our signature Transporter Tail is what happens when you take a standard beaver tail and apply the versatility, modularity and sophistication of tactical gear to it. Detachable with an internal pouch, the side release buckles of the Transporter Tail can be rapidly configured to hold odd-sized or large linear items like fly fishing poles, bags or snowboards.
The FAST Pack Litespeed is designed with the toughest and most durable materials to get you where you need to go. The pack is made of MIL-SPEC 1000 Denier Invista Cordura® fabric, a high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing that’s nearly impossible to rip or tear. To alleviate the wear at critical stress points on the pack such as the handle, shoulder straps and top exit tube for the hydration tube, we used the same material found in Zodiac boats, Hypalon, for its abrasive and rugged nature. The MIL-SPEC NM DuraFlex Auto-Lok buckles are IR resistent on Foliage Green and Coyote Khaki Lightspeeds.
- External zippered Top Admin Pocket with organizer
- Option to hang a PALS Panel and Admin organizer
- Six PALS rows on the main clamshell, from velcro loop at the top to the bottom of the pack
- Elastic hydration tube guides on shoulder straps
- Aerated, closed cell foam padding for superior shock protection, comfort and ventilation
- Velcro loop on back for mounting morale patches or to apply glint tape to help you determine friend from foe
- 1000 Denier Invista Cordura® Fabric
- Volume: 1300.00 cu in/21.30 L
- 12" W x 22" H x 5" D
- Top External Pocket with Zipper and Accessory Slots
- Two Internal Mesh Pockets with Zippers
- Internal Patch Pocket (fits water bladder) with Two TriGlide Rings and Hanging Clip
Zippers & Hardware
- ITW Nexus GhillieTex™ Fasteners
- NM DuraFlex Auto-Lok Buckles
- YKK® #8 and #10 Nylon Coil Reverse Zippers
- Zippered Clamshell Opening
- Hypalon Reinforced Top Handle
- Top Access Water Bladder Port
- Two Drain Hole Bottom Grommets
- Two Compression Shoulder Straps
- Horizontal Sternum Strap
- Removable Waistbelt with Webbing
- Removable Transporter Tail
- Mesh and Foam Lining on Back Panel
- PALS Webbing Rows
- Built to MIL-SPEC Material and Construction Standards
Made in the USA
"With enough features to satisfy the wannabe Navy Seal in all of us, [TAD’s FAST Pack Litespeed] is a versatile pack that is capable of hauling all your gear without being too cumbersome." Read More
Bless this Stuff
"We’ve only found out about TAD very recently, they have awesome equipment. Example of that is... the FAST Pack Litespeed. It’s perfect for day hiking travel or any activity that requires free movement. It’s designed with the toughest and most durable materials." Read More
"Essentially, it’s designed to handle all of the requirements of the traditional Fast Pack, but [the Litespeed] been narrowed and optimized so that the user has a full range of motion while wearing it. I’ve never owned a pack from TAD, but have always admired them. This one rules." Read More
"The guys at TAD Gear are known for putting a lot of thought into their kit, and the Litespeed is no different. It’s sleek, technical design is loaded with features..." Read More
"[TAD has] taken on this incredible understated hyperfunctional chic style that is worn by everyone from special ops teams to... well, designers like us! The quality of materials and attention to detail in the design and build of their products is absolutely incredible!" Read More
"Looking for the perfect backpack that can take any abuse and ideal for post apocalyptic scenarios? Then the [TAD] FAST Pack Litespeed is the best candidate for your needs." Read More