Our classic expedition shirt, evolved
Blending performance and versatility with classic design, our Overland Shirt was styled to endure all of your expeditions. We stripped down the original 18th century safari shirt, preserving its time-tested functionality without the extraneous detail. The result is a streamlined fitting shirt made with high-quality, 100% cotton French twill chosen for its breathable performance and comfort.
- Unrestricted Movement: Single underarm panels enable excellent freedom of movement.
- Accessibility: Two chest-flap pockets and hidden interior pockets accessible at the left waist are perfect for small, essential items that will stay put when you’re repairing that tire, again.
- Easy Repairs: The buttons are secured on webbing with bartacks for greater staying power and include a slotted button that slides onto the webbing for quick repair in the field.
- Versatility: The roll-up sleeves give you protection from the beating sun and the local insect population. When you need to get to work, just roll them up and secure them with the button flap.
- 100% Cotton French Twill (4.5 oz)
- Two Chest Flap Pockets with Single Button Closure
- Hidden Left Interior Waist Pocket with Invisible Zipper
- Hidden Left Interior Waist Patch Pocket
- TAD Slotted Buttons affixed with Tubular Flat Lace
- Includes Field Repair Button and Extra Slotted Button
Cuff & Sleeve Configuration
- Dual Button Cuffs
- Sleeve Strap Buttons for Long Sleeve to Short Sleeve Conversion
- Straight Hem
- Tuckable Hem Length
MADE IN THE USA
No Limit Expeditions
"In our business how can you not wear a shirt called the Overland shirt? NLX was so impressed with the Triple Aught Design Overland shirt we chose it as the official guide shirt for our company... tough, durable and long lasting." Read More