Field proven and evolved for speed
Blending fit, function and the superior wind resistant properties of heavyweight, Polartec® Wind Pro fabric, the Ranger Hoodie was built to withstand demanding use across diverse climates and conditions.
- Flexible: Designed to layer up or down depending upon the temperature and activity level. Pit vents help expel heat keeping you comfortable on the move.
- Heavy Weight: Made from the heaviest weight Polartec®, WindPro fabric available and treated with durable water repellent (DWR), the Ranger Hoodie will block four times more wind than a traditional fleece.
- Made for Motion: A single panel running from the cuff, up the arm, and down the torso to the bottom hem enables full range of motion and eliminates excess bulk.
- Plenty of Storage: Six strategically placed pockets, including a double entry hunter’s pocket, keeps your gear readily accessible.
- Distinct Style: Our uniquely designed Aero hood lies flat on the upper back when not worn. The Ranger Hoodie is available in either the patched or no-patched variation.
For 2012, we added the new Coyote Brown color to the lineup.
- Polartec® Wind Pro®
- 100% Polyester (10 oz)
- DWR Finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Single Underarm Panels with Pit Vents
- Aero Hood Design
- Two 1”x1”Velcro Loop Squares on the Hood Accommodate Ranger Eyes Or Glint Tape (Available on Patched Version Only)
- Two Large Chest Pockets with D-Ring and Media Ports
- Two Upper Arm Pockets with D-Ring and Media Ports
- Double Entry Hunter’s Pocket
- Left Forearm Pocket
- All Pockets Feature Zipper Garages and Pull Tabs
- Full Front Double Coil Zipper with Chin Flap and Pull Tab
- All Zippers are YKK® Zippers
Cuff & Sleeve Configuration
- Thumb Hole Cuffs Integrated into the Seam
- Two Optional Upper Arm, Die-Cut 3”x5” Loop Swatches for Accessory Patches
- Drop Back Hem
- Adjustable Locking Drawcord
Logos & Labels
- One 1"x1" Loop Swatch with Logo Patch at Right Hip
Made in the USA