Force 10 RS Cargo Pant
Our iconic field pant evolved, with increased durability and cleaner lines
Rugged, breathable and engineered with ample storage, our signature Force 10 RS Cargo Pant will outperform under strenuous demands. Blending the durability and tear-resistance of nylon with the breathability of cotton, the Nylon Cotton (NYCO) Ripstop fabric strikes the perfect balance between comfort and durability. They are available in Battleship Grey as well as ME Brown and ME Green.
- Unrestricted Movement: A gusseted crotch provides freedom of movement.
- Ruggedness: Triple needle stitching on the in- and outseam, and reinforced pockets and seat enhance durability.
- Accessibility: Ten pockets provide ample storage, including two hidden Passport Pockets on the rear of the interior to hold your personal documents discretely. Internal cargo pocket dividers allow the user to organize crucial gear for quick access.
- Versatile Design: The cargo pockets lay flat creating a streamlined look and incorporate bellowed design allowing for expanded storage space. We created a slide-through slot at the top of the pocket to allow for quick and easy access to linear shaped items like a long flashlight or ruler.
- Added Protection: Inserts at the knees accommodate T-Pro Armor Pads for increased protection and less strain on your body.
- 52% Nylon, 48% Cotton (6.5 oz) with DWR Treatment
- Knee Reinforcement Pockets Accommodate T-Pro Knee Armor
- Reinforced Seat
- Gusseted Crotch
- Triple and Double Needle Stitching
- Two Front Welt Pockets
- Two Hand Pockets with Coin Pocket
- Two Thigh Cargo Flap Pockets with Hidden Dual Button Closure
- Two Rear Flap Pockets with Hidden Dual Button Closure
- Two Hidden Passport Pockets
Zipper & Fly Configuration
- Front Vislon Zipper Fly with Single Button Closure at Waistband
- All Zippers are YKK® Zippers
Waist & Belt Configuration
- 1" Width Belt Loops
- Belt Loops with D-Rings Above Welt Pockets
- Adjustable Leg Drawstrings
Logos & Labels
- One 1”x1” Loop Swatch with Logo Patch on Right Thigh Pocket
Made in the USA
"The fit of the 10s is true to size. They seem a bit on the baggy side at first, but after a few days of wear they come into their own. The pockets are huge, the workmanship of the pant is superb and their durability is unimpeachable...The Force 10s are pretty close to turning into our #1 go-to operational pants.." Read More
"Who says you have to sacrifice form for function? TAD Gear brings us more top-quality gear by way of their new Force 10 cargo pant" Read More
Military Times: Gear Scout
"[The Force 10s] look great, hardwearing field pants." Read More
"Triple Aught Design is known for releasing new products on Fridays and today’s big news is that they are introducing a new version of their popular Force 10 pants. Same styling but a new fabric; 50/50 NYCO. This is the same fabric used in American combat uniforms for the past 20 years and balances comfort with durability." Read More
Tactical Pants Blog
"More than a decade later, those pants remain one of the marquee products the boutique tactical gear company produces." Read More