Covert DC Pant
Venture into the field in a durable, versatile pant that’s built to go the distance
Codenamed the Doomsday Pant during development, we engineered the Covert DC Pant (Doomsday Canvas) to withstand Armageddon’s fury. It provides the perfect balance of high durability and abrasion resistance with long-wearing comfort once you break them in. These pants weren’t constructed for light duty use; they were built to endure catastrophe and their ruggedness reflects that.
- Built to Last: Durable, heavyweight 13-ounce cotton canvas resists abrasion while double front panels from upper thigh through mid-shin provide layered protection.
- Unrestricted Movement: A gusseted crotch provides freedom of motion while the back yoke enhances fit and eases movement.
- Ruggedness: Bartack reinforcements at critical stress points and triple needle stitching on the in- and outseam increase durability.
- Reinforced: In addition to the typical TAD reinforcements found at the pocket and knees, we’ve incorporated protection at the pant cuff to reduce wear.
- Accessibility: Ten total pockets including an outer thigh pocket to quickly stash your smartphone, radio, tools or 30rd AR-type magazine.
- Easy Repair: A button fly features our signature slotted buttons that slide quickly onto webbing for quick self-repair.
The Covert DC Pant is available in ME Brown and Black.
- 13 oz Cotton Canvas with a Light Finish
Patterning & Construction
- Reinforced Knees with Velcro closure to accommodate T-Pro Knee Armor
- Back Yoke
- Gusseted Crotch
- Triple and Double Needle Top Stitching
- Two Front Welt Pockets
- Two Hand Pockets with Coin Pocket
- Two Low Thigh Patch Pockets
- Two Rear Welt Pockets
- Two Hidden Interior Rear Patch Pockets
- Canadian Tape Button Fly Closure
Waist & Belt Configuration
- 1” Width Belt Loops
- ITW GhillieTex D-Rings on Front Belt Loops
- Hemmed in 30”, 32” & 34” Inseams
Made in the USA